Women Safety Cell ensures the safety, dignity and empowerment of women in the state. As a newly formed department of Telangana Police it brings different organizations working towards women safety.
Applications are invited from students for the Online Internship Programme with the Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police. This programme is intended to provide exposure to students on the functioning of the department, initiatives, research and statistical works.
Role(s) and Responsibilities:
- Participation in planning, content development and research related activities.
- Compilation of data/ information on various initiatives of the WSW.
- Participation in seminars/webinars and trainings conducted.
- Assisting in conducting outreach activities.
- Any other activities, as may be necessary.
- Students pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation from any recognized University/Institution on a regular basis
- Should be less than 25 years of age
- A 250 words “ Statement of Purpose (SoP)” for interning with Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form, which will serve as a basis of selection
- SOP, Co-curricular activities, internships, successful research projects undertaken, work/projects with NGOs are the few illustrated criteria for enhancing the chances of selection.
- Applicants who have access to a Laptop or Desktop will be given preference.
- Maximum number of internships that can be awarded for each internship batch are up to 10.
- Selection of interns will be made by a Selection Committee appointed by the WSW, purely based on merit.
- Internship is normally for a period of one month commencing on 1st working day of the month and extendable upto 3 months based on performance
Last Date: The last date for receiving applications is 10th of every previous month for the upcoming internship batch, commencing on 1st of every month.
How to apply:
The applications may be tendered by the willing students by email only as per the prescribed format given at Annexure-I & II of the Circular and need to be sent at the email: [email protected]
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION AND ANNEXURE I AND II from here