Hello everyone! Amazon has launched Amazon Professional Services Intern Internship so a fantastic opportunity for students who are looking for an internship in the field of Professional Services hence stay connected till the end of the post to know more about this internship.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Professional Services Intern Internship Description
AWS Professional Service is applying public cloud technology to multiple industries worldwide. We also partner with a local consulting partner, integration partners, and others across the spectrum of technologies to build better organizations that deliver the most value to customers in every project. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that customers can only be successful when our system is successful.
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands-on technical architects/Developers to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world-class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies. Here at Professional Services, we engage in a wide variety of business-critical and global-scale projects for customers and partners and help them best utilize the ever-evolving AWS platform. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered, and drive feature innovation based on customer needs.
Basic Qualifications of Amazon Professional Services Intern
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master’s Degree desired.
- GPA (or equivalent) 3.75+ (Transcript required)
- 1+ years of application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience, side projects are preferred.
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Python
- Contribute full-time during internships
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (50+%)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- English CET-6
Preferred Qualifications of Amazon Professional Services Intern
- Experience architecting, designing, and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Expertise in architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability
- Experience with designing and building applications using Container or serverless technologies
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Experience working in distributed development teams
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+
How to apply?
To apply for the Amazon Professional Services Intern Internship CLICK HERE
To view, the official notification for the Amazon Professional Services Intern Internship CLICK HERE
Also read: Intel Graduate Intern Technical