The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is focused on providing branded consumer packaged goods to the consumers across the world. The Company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care, and Baby, Feminine & Family Care.
Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Brand Summer Intern) at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021.
About the Internship:
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team – organized around the brands that we sell in India (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Head&Shoulders etc) – consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
- Currently studying towards Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Fluent in English
Role and Responsibilities:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
What you get offered:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in reallife situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as dayto-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you tackle, but also by providing you with a high-reaching monthly stipend.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Internship Type: Full time
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.
Check out the OFFICIAL CAREER PAGE OF P&G from here.