Hello folks! This is a good opportunity for all students who are looking for an internship as Cisco has launched Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern) so stay connected till the end of the post to know in detail about this internship.
Tables of Content
- About Cisco
- About Cisco Software Engineer Internship
- Job Responsibilities
- Preferred Skills
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply?
Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
About Cisco Software Engineer Internship
- Designs develop and improve software applications/platforms. The multi-facet role that may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability, and velocity.
- Build high-performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at massive scale. Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture. Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Problem-solving instincts / abilities
- Passion for technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- The ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency in CI/CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as Terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and microservices.
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and Design Patterns.
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science with a CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
How to apply?
To apply for the Cisco Software Engineer Internship CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the Cisco Software Engineer Internship CLICK HERE