Hello friends! In this post, we will talk about the recently launched internship opportunity of Kotak Mahindra Bank which is a UX/UI Design Intern (pan bank) internship opportunity so remain with us till the end of the post to know more details about this opportunity.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
- Designing Kotak’s services for the web and mobile.
- Understanding requirements from the product team and converting them into user flows.
- Designing wireframes, visual designs, and prototypes.
- Testing the design accuracy of the engineered output.
- Pursuing at least 3 of the following skills: Design strategy, UX, UI, Illustration, Motion design, and UX writing.
- Software skills: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Must have a computer system that can run the above software smoothly.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their design portfolio. Please make sure to include its link in your resume. Resumes without portfolio links will be automatically rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be finalized based on design tests.
Benefits of this internship
- The duration of this internship is a full-time 6 months
- Candidates will receive an internship completion certificate after the successful completion of the internship.
- A stipend of INR 20k per month will be given to candidates.
How to apply?
To apply for UX/UI Design Intern (pan bank) internship at Kotak Mahindra Bank CLICK HERE
To view, the official notification of the UX/UI Design Intern (pan bank) internship of Kotak Mahindra Bank CLICK HERE