FX is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW, and the streaming hub FX on HULU that features exclusive FX series, next day access to current FX and FXX series, and FX Networks’ library of legacy series. FX on Hulu exclusive series include Devs, Mrs. America, A Teacher and the upcoming The Old Man, Y: The Last Man and American Horror Stories. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 86 million homes.
FX Networks Public Relations department is seeking qualified interns to support the department in the following areas: Publicity, Corporate Communications and Talent Relations.
- Organize and distribute media clips/coverage reports
- Conduct research for ongoing and special projects
- Manage press lists
- Contribute in the planning and on-site execution of FX premiere events and Television Critics Association Press Tours.
- Must be available 2-3 days per week during business hours (9AM-6PM PST)
- General knowledge of FX Networks programming
- Previous internship experience in a Public Relations/Communication or Entertainment is preferred.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Major in Public Relations, Communication, or Journalism is preferred
- The approximate dates of this internship are September through January.
- Candidates must be available to work part time hours (approximately 24 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here