Hike Messenger, also called Hike Sticker Chat, was an Indian freeware, cross-platform instant messaging, Voice over IP application which was launched on 12 December 2012 by Kavin Bharti Mittal and is now owned by Hike Private Limited.
It’s so clear to us that technology evolves but people stay the same. We’re solving for a core human need – social connection and with all the evolution in technology, today we can solve for that in brand new ways.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel ‘wow’ inside. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. We build at the intersection of the scientific and the romantic.
And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values and our users. At hike, you’ll have the chance to do the best work of your life.
Role and Responsibilities:
Key Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Build & Test deep learning models in the areas of computer-vision & audio (mostly, in Python)
- Create deployment pipelines for real-time as well as batch inference for deep learning models.
- Own end to end Quality Metrics for the various AI models: from learning to inference to rendering.
- Experiment with rendering high quality 3D graphics: from Android Native to game-engines like Unity.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional setup including Artists, Engineers & Scientists to translate cutting-edge research (AI, Art & Graphics/Multimedia) into high quality user-experiences.
- B.tech/MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics)
- Strong programming abilities, especially Python Scientific Stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn etc.)
- Solid foundations in Linear Algebra, Signal Processing, Optimization & Data Structures
- Exposure to Machine Learning – preferably, Deep Learning with Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Excited about building cutting edge AI products in the fields of Computer Vision, Graphics, Audio, AR/VR etc.
- Relentless passion to learn, own & deliver user delight.
- Willingness to evolve into full time ML-Engg/ML-Scientist at Hike over the coming year or so.
- Open to remote talent
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here before applying.