TERI, a global think tank, welcomes bright and committed individuals interested in pursuing a career in research, consultancy and intervention activities. TERI provides opportunities that promote career growth and development of employees. It also provides global exposure to its employees through its international projects, events and workshops.
Applications are invited for various posts at TERI. check out the details below for an overview.
Intern – Sustainable Buildings
The consultant will conduct activities mentioned in the Terms of Reference (ToR) document shared by GIZ. Some of the key activities include:
1. To undertake a secondary data review and analysis of information available on the health infrastructure in Punjab.
o Review information available from the Indian Public Health Standards (IPHS) survey Report of Punjab, Health infrastructure and services performance report and recent investment information with regards to energy assets in the State.
o Review national and international experiences and identify best practices in health energy audit and integration of renewable energy for electricity uses in healthcare facilities
2. Benchmarking of energy performance, ways to maximize system efficiencies and optimizing the input energy requirements along with the list of tests conducted in all aspects of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, etc.
3. Develop plans to improve energy management and engagement of hospital staff in each of the hospitals (including training needs).
4. Organize workshop to present, share learning-s from pilot health energy audit process with identified relevant stakeholders.
5. Organize workshop to identify capacity building needs of relevant officials in consultation with PEDA and health department
- Electricity and Fuels Division – Research Associate
- Human Resources – SharePoint Developer
- Human Resources – PHP Web Developer
- Electricity & Fuels Division – Intern
Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH)
- Prior experience in doing secondary data review and analysis is preferred
- Working experience in energy auditing and commissioning of energy systems is preferred
- High-quality analytical skills on issues related to energy efficiency
How to apply:
check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION and DIRECT APPLY from here.
In case you wish your Resume to be included in the TERI Resume Bank, so that your application can be immediately considered for upcoming opportunities with TERI, kindly Apply here.
You can also send your CV at [email protected]
Internship: For internship positions, please send your CV at [email protected]