The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mind-set and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
The University has twin objectives:
- To change the existing paradigm of skilling, make skill acquisition aspirational and provide an opportunity to all for skilling, up-skilling, and re-skilling.
- Support and nurture entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship
The University will offer courses to people from all walks of life and empower the marginalized and minority groups by providing them with an opportunity to attain world-class education. The University aims to develop aware and well-rounded citizens. The course curriculum offered at DSEU will be inspired by industry requirements and will help graduates to be career-ready. Holistic development at affordable costs will be the aim of the University while also ensuring that no student is denied admission due to lack of the ability to pay. The University will provide the opportunities of scholarships and financial assistance for getting loans and support from the Delhi government schemes for higher education.
The Intern will be supporting the various projects at the University for a comprehensive education and outreach program encompassing the following areas:
- Resolve all queries received through various communication channels established by DSEU
- Provide complete information about the courses, admission process/eligibility criteria, career pathways and any other FAQs in-regards to admissions to students, parents and teachers reaching out to DSEU
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Help plan and design processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving issues using systems and data
- Help launch new initiatives and projects of DSEU
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
Education & Relevant Experience:
- The candidate should be enrolled in a graduation/postgraduation course preferably in education, development studies and/or social sciences from a reputed institution.
- Prior experience with a strong interest in the education sector will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of working on computer applications like (MS Office) – Word, Excel & PPT.
- Functional knowledge of basic internet concepts like browsing, navigation, general research skills.
- Candidate should have a decent command over Hindi & English language.
general / Managerial:
- Promote highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Help create an enabling environment for open communication
- Share knowledge and support a culture of learning.
- Demonstrate fairness and transparency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- The candidate should be able to deal with all stakeholders like Students, Parents, Teachers, Education officials effectively.
Remuneration and Employment Details:
- Stipend (All Inclusive) 10,000 INR (Per Month) + Certificate upon tenure completion from DSEU
- Tenure Duration & Type Contractual for 3 months as per DSEU Employment Rules.
- Working Days Monday to Friday from DSEU HQ, Sec-9, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Working Hours 09:30 am – 06:00 pm
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.
Last Date of Application: 26-09-2021