Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen.
Inviting applications for Interns. Check the details below!
About the Program:
An internship at Bosch is about as practical as it gets. Here at Bosch, you can not only look over the shoulders of our experienced staff, you can also contribute actively to the success of projects by carrying out project assignments. Of course, that will be a challenge, but at Bosch we attach great importance to teamwork and togetherness. You will be able to rely on the help and advice of your colleagues at all times. And as well as making priceless contacts, you will be gaining valuable experience, giving you an edge in your future career.
Internships at Bosch can last up to one year and, because we appreciate your effort and value your contribution, we support you during this time with attractive remuneration. Internships also serve as a feeder group to prospective full-time employment opportunities upon graduation. We also offer various apprenticeships in a wide range of fields of operations.
What’s in it for you:
- Work side by side with proven specialists.
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of projects or in day-to-day business.
- Get a taste of being part of a global team. At Bosch, you won’t just work with people in the same building but also with international colleagues via virtual networks.
- Receive fair remuneration.
What you have to offer:
Your grasp of theory in your chosen field is razor-sharp, as your excellent academic results at test. But there’s more to you than test scores, such as your:
- Dedication and flexibility
- Team spirit and social skills
- Cosmopolitan outlook
- Good English; other foreign languages an advantage
You can apply through the placement office of your institute.
- The selection process involves a number of steps. Following are the steps:
- Bosch will visit the identified institutes and invite students to apply for the course through the placement office.
- The resumes of interested students will be forwarded to Bosch India by the placement coordinator.
- Applications will be checked, scrutinised and students will be shortlisted for the next round.
- The shortlisted students will be invited for a written test.
- Based on the results of the written test, students will be shortlisted for Group Discussion/Presentations (if required) and Psychometric/Aptitude test (if required).
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview (In case a personal interview is not viable, a telephonic interview will be organized).
- Based on this the final selection will take place.
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION and DIRECT APPLY from here.