Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward. Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with our Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, program members and interns including interaction and networking with business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Be currently enrolled in an MBA degree with a background in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science, IoT, Cyber Security or Block-Chain etc.
- Have a maximum of 36 month of total work experience.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- 8 weeks
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.