Hello friends! Good Opportunity for all law students to do internship as PhonePe has launched PhonePe Legal Intern Internship Opportunity so stays connected with us till the end of the post to know more details about this internship.
Also read: Amazon Programmer Analyst- Intern Internship
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform.
Role of PhonePe Legal Intern
- Part of BFSI Regulatory team at Mumbai. The role may involve research work on regulations related to financial services including insurance, AMC/mutual fund and other financial services.
- Maintenance of records
Responsibilities of PhonePe Legal Intern
- Assist in preparing and filing the new or renewal license applications. Collation of documents and information from various stake holders. Research for regulations and circulars related to such licenses
- Maintenance of database for license applications and regulatory correspondence.
- 1st / 2nd year LL.B Student is eligible to apply in this internship
- Student who have strong communication skills.
- Good legal knowledge (Contract Act, Tort Law)
Expectations other than qualification & technical experience
- Committed and ready to work under pressure and ever evolving possibilities.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, good analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn, improve and challenge the status quo for the better.
How to apply?
To apply for the PhonePe Legal Intern Internship CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the PhonePe Legal Intern Internship CLICK HERE