Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC), and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers in 25 countries.
The recruitment team had started hiring Student Interns for Altair Software Testing Internships in Bangalore. The company is looking for an energetic QA/ Software Testing Intern to join the fast-paced and growing team. And, all the computer science students who are looking for Altair Internship in Bangalore can make use of this wonderful chance.
We are looking for an energetic QA Cyber Security Intern to join our fast-paced, growing team. The position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent technical, written and oral communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
To apply for Altair Internship in Bangalore, aspirants should perform the following as mentioned.
- BBasic knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Experience working with web and desktop applications.
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to independently determine and develop approaches to complex problems.
- Experience working in Microsoft Windows and Java environments.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrates an extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills.
- Can work both independently and as a cross-functional team member.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and shift priorities as needed.
- Programming skills in Python, Java and C++.
- Computer Science student.
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.