Hello folks! HP is coming once again to provide an internship opportunity to interested students through their recently launched HP Machine Learning Intern Internship Opportunity so stay connected till the end of the post to get more details about this opportunity.
HP Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that develops personal computers, printers, and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
Responsibilities of HP Machine Learning Intern
- Participate in cutting-edge research in deep learning for computer vision applications.
- Design and implement computer vision and deep learning algorithms for analyzing images and videos in real time
- Prepare training, validation, and testing dataset, label ground truth, and analyzing result
- Document experimental results, and file patent disclosures
- Collaborate with project team members, as well as engineers across company to meet research goals
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in C++ programming and Python
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks (Caffe, Caffe2, PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- Experience with OpenCV
- Good technical judgment and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Ph.D. Candidates in Computer Science or related areas can eligible to apply in this internship.
How to apply?
To apply for HP Machine Learning Intern CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the HP Machine Learning Intern CLICK HERE