Hello folks! A great opportunity for all students as the first time India British High Commission has launched India British High Commission Internship Opportunity so stay connected until the end of the post to know more details about this internship.
About India British High Commission
The High Commission of the United Kingdom in New Delhi is the chief diplomatic mission of the United Kingdom in India. It is located at Shantipath in the Chanakyapuri district. The general purpose is to provide diplomatic relationships as well as travel information, passports, dual-citizenship information, and other services between Commonwealth states.
Eligibility Criteria of India British High Commission Internship
- Qualified to degree level (at least Bachelor’s) in law.
- Language: The ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing is essential
- Level of language required: High level of understanding and knowledge
Main purpose of India British High Commission Internship
Provide support for the Senior Intellectual Property Attache by;
- Shadowing the IP attache to understand their role
- Responding to enquiries signposting available support for UK businesses on IP in India
- Preparing notes and reports on meetings and projects and conducting administrative tasks supporting the IP attache
- Supporting the activities of the Trade Policy Team at BHC Delhi
Roles and responsibilities in India British High Commission Internship
At the end of the Internship the post holder will;
- Understand the importance of providing IP support for UK businesses trading, or wishing to trade in India
- Understand the cross government work of the UK in delivering business support (FCDO / DIT / BEIS)
- Understand the work across government, industry and academia carried out by the IP attache
- Prepare notes, minutes and documents in support of the above
- Be able to confidently explain the ambitions of the UK government, the IPO of the UK and the Trade Policy Team BHC Delhi
- Have a working knowledge of the UK trade teams based across India
Benefits of this internship
- There is great honour as internship complete certificate will get from India British High Commission after successfully completion of internship.
- Selected interns have to work 40 hours per week.
- There is a stipend of INR 28,710 per month.
- Last date to apply in this internship is 18th July 2022
- This internship starts from 16 August 2022.
How to apply?
To apply for the India British High Commission Internship CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the India British High Commission Internship CLICK HERE
Also read: PhonePe Legal Intern Internship Opportunity