Hello folks! A big update for everyone IBM has launched the IBM Internship Opportunity so stays connected with us till the end of the post to know more details about this internship.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries & it is famous for producing and selling computer hardware and software, as well as cloud computing and data analytics.
About IBM Internship Opportunity
We’re looking for software development candidates that want to turn ideas into reality, with a focus on innovation and the development of new technology. Our strategic Db2 LUW (Linux/Unix/Windows) team creates and delivers exciting database features that impact the business. You’ll work alongside global and local multidisciplinary teams of Developers, Architects, Engineers, and Analysts focused on the next generation of solutions.
- As a Software Developer on the LUW Team, you will contribute to the design and implementation of new database warehousing functionality in the Db2 engine.
- Responsibilities will also include…Designing, coding, and unit testing future enhancements. Investigating and resolving function tests, system tests, and performance issues.
- As a member of the DB2 LUW team, you have the opportunity to directly impact the continued success of the company.
- We strive to continue to make IBM Data & AI a place where you want to be – Inclusive. Creative. Collaborative.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good Understanding of C/C++ Programming
- Good understanding of Relational Database and SQL
- Knowledge of AND/OR Experience with Operating System Concepts (serialization, concurrency, multi-threading) and Data Structures (arrays, pointers, hash buckets)
- Scripting experience with EITHER Perl OR Python
- Experience using Linux, Unix, and Windows operating systems
- Experience sorting AND/OR hashing Computer Science Algorithms
- Experience with SQL Databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
- Good Understanding of Dockers, Kubernetes, Containers.
How to apply?
To apply for the IBM Internship Opportunity CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the IBM Internship Opportunity CLICK HERE