Hello friends! A fantastic opportunity for all students as Sony has launched an internship opportunity with the name Speech Processing – TTS Intern so stays with us until the end of the post to know more details about this internship.
Sony Group Corporation, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan which is best known as a consumer electronics company, making PlayStation game consoles and televisions & also money-making Hollywood movies and selling music.
Key Responsibility of Sony Speech Processing – TTS Intern
- Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the basic development activities on a daily basis, and participate in speech synthesis-related topics of the project.
Bachelors or Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background.
- Knowledge of Python is required
- Exprience in Deep Learning/Machine Learning frameworks: Pytorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn is required
- Expertise of the state-of-the-art in speech synthesis and deep neural networks is essential.
- Knowledge of generative models
- Expertise in Pytorch
- Prior experience in the development of Emotional TTS for Indian languages or English language
Duration of Sony Speech Processing – TTS Intern
- 6 months, the internship starts in the fourth week of May
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- Remote/Mumbai, India
How to apply?
To apply for the Sony Speech Processing – TTS Intern CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the Sony Speech Processing – TTS Intern CLICK HERE