Hello folks! A fantastic update for all students who are searching for an internship in the field of deep learning as Intel has announced a Graduate Intern Technical internship opportunity so stay connected to know in deep about this internship until the end of the post.
Also read: Govt of India Internship Opportunities
Intel Corporation, commonly known as Intel, is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California which is best known for developing the microprocessors found in most of the world’s personal computers & also the world’s largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips, a product used in most of the world’s electronic devices.
The internship will mainly focus on system-level software areas such as Deep learning frameworks, distributed systems, Deep learning algorithm development, and optimization
- Master’s degree in CS, EE from a reputed university.
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient programming and/or debug and/or troubleshooting skills in system-level software development
- Proficient in Python, C++, assembly languages, data structure, and algorithm
- Machine learning and compiler experience are advantageous.
- Deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow are a plus
- Good communication and self-learning capabilities
- Able to perform the job assigned with minimal supervision
Benefits of this internship
- A great chance to do an internship in a big company like intel.
- There is an internship certificate for selected interns if they completed the internship successfully.
- Stipend may or may not be present as it is not disclosed yet
How to apply?
To apply for the Intel Graduate Intern Technical CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the Intel Graduate Intern Technical CLICK HERE