Hello folks! Big update for all as Xiaomi has launched Connectivity Testing Internship so stay connected to know more about this internship until the end of the post.
Also read: Govt of India Internship Opportunities
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric mobile internet company to constantly exceed user expectations through innovations in software, hardware, and internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system.
- Identifying test scenarios, test cases
- Working on the execution of test cases and meeting test plan goals within project deadlines
- Handling functional study of the application, preparing bug report
- Escalating any serious issues encountered to the higher management
- Handling projects-related communication with the engineering team and production team
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 30th Jun’22 and 4th Aug’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Knowledge in testing (black box, smoke, functional, integration, system, regression)
- Good knowledge of defect life cycle and defect tracking tool
- Good knowledge of testing concepts and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of performance testing and compatibility testing
- Good in identifying test scenarios, test cases
Benefits of this Internship
- Interns will receive certificate after successfully completion of internship.
- There is stipend in this internship of INR 20000 per month.
- Interns have to work 5 days in a week.
- Informal dress is compulsory to wear by all Interns.
How to apply?
To apply for the Xiaomi Technology India Connectivity Testing Internship CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the Xiaomi Technology India Connectivity Testing Internship CLICK HERE
Also read: HPE Intern 2023| Apply Now