The Kellogg Company, doing business as Kellogg’s, is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Looking for full time, Interns for the post of – Human Resources – Summer 2022.
From Kellogg’s – Come join our gr-r-reat team as a Human Resources, Hire-to-Retire Intern with Kellogg for Summer 2022! You’ll be given hands-on experience to help you obtain the skills you need as you prepare for your future as an HR leader. We want to see your passion for excellence and owner’s mindset, as you’ll challenge current processes and drive business value. With multiple teams to collaborate with and learn about, your opportunity for growth is endless. This internship reports to the Director of Hire-to-Retire and will have a hybrid location – part remote, part in our GBS offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
As part of the Kellogg Internship program, you will participate in a corporate onboarding orientation which consists of executive exposure, previous intern panels, networking events, community activities, and much more. The internship concludes with a Final Showcase event and presentation to functional leaders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- #HumanResources – Ready to learn more about how Human Resources works at a company the size of Kellogg? You’ll be growing your HR skillset in a variety of HR generalist and specialist opportunities by supporting our Hire to Retire team within our Global Business Shared Services organization. You will grow an understanding of the functional area and establish your own network within the Kellogg Company.
- Continuous Improvement – You’ll be a champion for continuous improvement as you participate in project-based work that will allow you to lead change initiatives, improve current processes, and impact significant business objectives.
- Let’s create the future together– Our interns are the future of our organization and this is your opportunity to have your voice heard. You will be contributing meaningful work to the Kellogg business by leading your own projects and reporting out on key business solutions to executive leadership. And this is only the beginning!
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college/university
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related business field
- Minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Potential to grow your career within the HR function as demonstrated through the K-Values leadership model
- Demonstrated leadership experience through school activities or work experience
- Business acumen
- Curious change maker
- Desire to commit to multi-year internship assignment
- Open to school-year student support employment opportunities
- GPA of 3.0+ on a 4.0 scale
- 12-week, full-time commitment starting May 2022.
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.