Gopuff is a consumer goods and food delivery service operating in over 650 US cities through approximately 250 fulfillment centers as of March 2021. Gopuff is looking for Interns for the post of Program Management Intern.
INTERN REMOTE /PEOPLE & CULTURE – P&C, HQ /INTERN/CO-OP
The Program Management Intern will support the Total Rewards Department (in the People & Culture Organization) to design and implement total rewards strategy, work closely with the compensation team to analyze, process development and implementation of total rewards programs across the business.
- Assist in the analysis and review of compensation pay plans (base pay and variable pay programs)
- Support development, implementation, and maintenance of total rewards programs
- Monitor minimum wage compliance and competitive rates across all locations
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college
- Graduating between December 2022 – June 2023
- Excel/Google Sheets experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Gsuite
- Experience with Workday
- Working knowledge of compensation theory and practices for total rewards
- Working knowledge of human resources practices
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.