opportunitycell.com is the one of the largest opportunity discovery platform for youth across the world. Millions of youth have trusted opportunitycell.com as the most effective platform to find latest opportunities for free and avail important educational contents for continued self-development.
About the Internship:
We’re opening up a unique opportunity — a role where you work directly with our founder or leadership team to help them build and grow the company! In this role, you will play an important part in helping us build and launch new products, iterate to get to product-market fit, build strategic partnerships, design go-to-market strategies and establish key business opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for exponential growth, fast learning, and a chance to lead by example in a thriving startup environment.
In reality, this role doesn’t come with a definition or a checklist of job responsibilities. As Founders’ Intern, you will be expected to have a whatever-it-takes approach to help the founders on some of the key business areas.
- Work directly with the founders to solve key product problems and develop new revenue channels.
- Conduct customer development conversations, carry out market and industry research, and iterate on product-value propositions with live customers to arrive at product-market fit.
- Build and establish powerful business and data partnerships that can drive the growth of our products.
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Bring together our existing product offerings and design new ones to drive key business metrics for the company.
- Research, model, evaluate, and plan go-to-market strategies.
- Work closely across multiple functions (product, growth, sales, and engineering) to optimize and execute strategic partnerships.
- Develop and build relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
What You Need to Bring:’
- A keen interest in learning about business.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart, i.e you are not only excited about startups but also really understand what it is like to work in one.
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.
- You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths. You have strong communication skills.
- You can quickly adapt to the changing environment and are quick to pick up new skills if required to get the job done.
We believe in creating environments that allow people to bring their best selves to work. Every policy & benefit we’ve structured is built on this philosophy.
- we will provide competitive stipend of INR 25,000/- per month and other equipment as per your role’s requirement.
- We believe that what matters most is the outcome of your work, not how much time you spend at work.
- We know that people have different personal clocks & want you to work at the time that you’re at your best. As long as your preferred work schedule isn’t at odds with effective team collaboration or the demands that come along with your job (read: customer schedules), we embrace flexible work timings.
- We believe that you work at your best when you’ve had time to recharge. Your role comes with 4 days of paid leave in a month.
- Best Performing Interns will be rewarded with Job Offer of Rs.7.2 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Starting Date: 1st Oct., 2021
- Last date to apply: 25th Sept., 2021
- Apply for the Position through this link.
- As soon as you submit an application, we’ll get back to you within 7 working days on the next steps.
- If your initial application looks like a fit, someone from our team will get to know you better over a quick call.
- If you get shortlisted for the next round , you will receive a challenge (that you can work on remotely) to assess your technical fit for the role.
- As the last step in the process , we will invite you to for a Zoom Call with our founder, and collaborate on an in-office problem statement.
- The entire process would take between 15-20 days.
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.