At Teach For India, we’ve built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. It’s been twelve years since we began this journey and today we have 900+ Fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country, Through our Fellowship, we infuse the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem and have a growing movement of 3400+ Alumni. Our Alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media as well as in the private sector. Cumulatively, our Alumni have founded 150+ organisations in the social sector with 200 of them occupying senior leadership and CXO positions across organisations.
The Intern will support the Team’s efforts to continuously evolve to be more accurate, efficient, and applicant-friendly, by analyzing prioritized aspects of the existing Selection Model, exploring new ways of model development through research and analysis and thought-partnering on strategy & learnings for the next cycle.
This is a full-time, paid internship.
The Selection Team works relentlessly to help realize our vision that one day all children will attain an excellent education. Ultimately, we are driven by two goals: our short term goal of putting children on a different life path and our long term goal of building a strong alumni base to advocate for our children and work to eliminate educational inequity. We identify, from the thousands of applicants who apply to the Fellowship each year, those likely to lead us to both our short and long term goals. We do this through the design of a competency-based selection model and utilization of the skills and experiences of Staff, Fellows, and Alumni in its implementation.
Research, Analysis, and Reporting –
- Studying and understanding the existing Selection Model, which eventually will help in research.
- Compiling and documenting research, hypotheses, insights, and engagement processes.
- Supporting in making strategic and operational decisions that can improve the Fellowship Selection Model and processes.
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions with team members to identify problems and hypothesize causes and solutions.
Additionally, if reporting is a skill the Intern would want to build/display, they could support it by putting.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Excellent critical thinking and data analysis skills.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- GoogleData Studio/Tableau is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management & time management capabilities.
- Prior research experience would be preferred.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION and DIRECT APPLY from here.