JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job functions/responsibilities as Software Engineer:
As Software Engineer of JPMC, you’ll have overall responsibilities to:
- Responsible for development projects and initiatives which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes.
- Work within prescribed Chase Card Services development methodologies and standards. Adhere to high standards set by the firm related to Risk, control and compliance.
- Responsible for development projects which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes. Participate in Testing, implementation planning and execution of complex applications
- Perform hands on triage and break fix (level 3 support), adhoc reporting, code reviews, and core processing internal wellness checks.
- Support changes/applications post implementation by debugging, fixing.
- Stay abreast of new technology and methods to optimize development for the enterprise.
- Actively participate in modernization journey which includes agile transformation, cloud migration, API adoption, migration to new age databases and many more.
- Magma,Unit1,PH IV,SY 83/1,PLOT NO 2, Gr-2 Fl, 5-16
Fl, Serilingampally(MD) Raidurg, Hyderabad, IN-TG, 500081, IN
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: SEP 30, 2021