Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
As a software engineering intern you will join a team developing important components that will be the building blocks for Autodesk data platform. We’re looking for people who are excited by the idea of building platforms and ecosystems, where numerous different workflows and integrations live and create an environment for enriching the environment through the growth of workflows and data. We want people who like creating solutions related to scale,
optimization and reliability.
Role and Responsibilities:
Role: Intern Software Engineer (PSET-Product Data)
- Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services, and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications.
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
- Promote excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability.
- Prepare, present and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches.
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages like Java (especially Spring Framework), C#, NodeJS, Go
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST APIs, and general API development.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS stack
- Working knowledge of git and source code management.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Adaptability under changing conditions.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision.
- Pune, IND
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here.