Zebra Technologies Corporation is a global enterprise mobile computing company that makes technology used to sense, analyze, and act in real time.
Zebra Technologies Internship Drive 2021 is being conducted to hire worthy candidates for Intern Role in Pune. Therefore, the aspirants who are currently enrolled in any Undergraduate/ Graduate degree program in a discipline related to the project specifics can start applying for Zebra Technologies Internship 2021 in Pune.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college juniors and seniors for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization to include theory and practical application of attained knowledge. Project work will differ in each area depending on business needs, and all interns will participate in the US Zebra Internship Program. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You are positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship, and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
- Develop planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Develop interpersonal skills to communicate with employees.
- Increase technology knowledge and skills.
- Develop team-based work competencies.
- Develop interpersonal skills to communicate with external and external customers.
- Develop interpersonal skills to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow-up activities.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/ graduate degree program in a discipline related to the project specifics. If an undergraduate must be at the junior or senior level.
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/ or extracurricular experiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship.
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION and DIRECT APPLY from here.