Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward. Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. These internships duration are 11 months.
You’ll participate in focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with our Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Be currently enrolled in a B-Tech or MTech degree in Engineering or Digital Technology focused.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
- Bangalore, India
- 11 months
How to apply:
Check out the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION from here before applying.